Full-Duplex Communication That Works Over a Wireless LAN and IP Network*
- Easy system to set up and use
- Up to 100 users can communicate at the same time
- Encryption provides extra security
- Range is only restricted by your IP network coverage
- No license fee required, no call charges
* Requires either HM-153LS, HM-166LS, HS-102 with OPC-2359 or HS-85 with OPC-2144 for
The IP100H IP communication terminal transmits voice and preprogrammed text messages to the IP1000C controller through the wireless LAN access points installed in the IP network (VPN). The controller redirects traffic to the specified terminals. The IP100FS remote communicator can create a virtual radio and simple dispatch station on a Windows® based PC. The IP100FS can obtain position information (based on using access points) and status information of each terminal.
With an optional earphone-microphone (HM-153LS, or HM-166LS) or headset (HS-102 with OPC-2359 or HS-85 with OPC-2144), the IP100H can talk and receive at the same time. All users in the system can communicate simultaneously.
The IP100H/IP100FS can make Individual calls, Group conference calls, All calls and Area calls. The unique Area call function allows you to call any user who is accessing the specified access point.
The mixing function receives multiple user's voices at the same time. One-to-many communication is possible and the efficiency of information sharing increases.
If two or more wireless access points are deployed over an IP network, the IP100H can access the nearest access point and can roam between access points.
Status and Short Data Messaging
The IP100H/IP100FS can send status and short data messages* to other users.
* The IP100H can send only preprogrammed messages.
Deploying wireless access points over an IP network can expand the communication range. Dispersed sites can also be connected over an IP network (VPN). Range is only restricted by your IP network coverage.
The wireless LAN security protocols (WPA-PSK (TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES)) encrypt your private conversations.
Licensing and applications are not required for installation. IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n standards are used.
The IP1000C programs almost all terminal configurations over the air. Individual PC programming via cable connection is not required.
- IPX7 waterproof (1m depth water for 30 minutes) for outdoor work or places prone to get wet.
- Compact 58×95×26.4 mm body and 205g (approximate) lightweight.
- Vibration alert function for incoming calls.
- Emergency call with higher priority.
- Tested to the MIL-STD 810G specifications.
- The IP100FS can communicate with IP communication terminals from a PC.
- The IP100FS can obtain location information of each IP100H based on the access point being used.
- Can be installed on a Windows® based tablet PC as well as a laptop PC.
* Depending on the IP1000C version.
- The IP1000C controls all terminal configurations and voice traffic.
- Capable of controlling up to 100 terminals (including IP100FSs).
- Links up to 11 IP1000Cs over an IP network (Internet VPN) and increases the number of usable IP100H/IP100FS communication terminals to 1100 units.
- IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac compliant
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) capability
- Optional RS-AP3, Access point management software
IP Phone and Transceiver Interconnection
With a VE-PG3 RoIP gateway, the IP advanced radio system can interconnect with an IP phone, IDAS™ NXDN™ *1, IDAS™ dPMR™ Mode 2 digital and analogue transceivers.
When used with an IP phone system, the IP100H can be used as a phone handset for making internal or external calls.*2
|*1 ||NXDN™ Type-D multi-site trunking and conventional system using the IC-FR5000/FR5200H series. |
|*2 ||For interconnection with other equipment, verification tests are required before the installation. The IP100H can call a preprogrammed phone number only. (Cannot manually enter phone numbers to make a call.) |
The IP communication terminals, radios and telephones can communicate with each other within the doughnut shaped blue ring.
|Power supply ||100-240V AC (With supplied AC adapter) |
|Operating temperature ||0°C to +40°C |
|Dimensions (W×H×D)* ||232×38×168mm |
|Weight (approx.) ||750g (Main unit only) |
|LAN ||RJ-45 connector × 4 |
1000BASE-T/100BASE-TX/10BASE-T (Auto MDI/MDI-X)
|USB ||Standard A receptacles ×2 |
|Maintenance console ||RS-232C (RJ-11) connector |
|* || |
Projections are not included.