RigExpert AA-55 ZOOM Option Bluetooth. Specifications.
Frequency range: 0.06 to 55 MHz
Frequency entry: 1 Hz resolution
Measurement for 25, 50, 75 and 100-Ohm systems
SWR measurement range: 1 to 100 in numerical modes,
1 to 10 in chart modes
SWR display: numerical or analog indicator
R and X range: 0…10000, -10000…10000 in numerical modes,
0…1000, -1000…1000 in chart modes
– SWR at single or multiple frequencies
– SWR, return loss, R, X, Z, L, C and phase angle at single frequency
– SWR chart, 100 points
– R, X chart, 100 points
– Smith chart, 100 points
– Return loss chart, 100 points
– Cable tools (loss and characteristic impedance)
Optional open-short-load calibration.
Non Volatile memory:
– 10 slots to save measurement results
– Connector type: UHF (SO-239)
– Output signal shape: square, 0.06 to 55 MHz
– Output power: +13 dBm (at 50 Ohm load)
– Two 1.5V alkaline batteries, type AA
– Two 1.2V Ni-MH batteries, type AA*
– Max. 4 hours of continuous measurement, max. 2 days in stand-by mode when fully charged batteries are used
– When the analyzer is connected to a PC or a DC adapter with USB socket, it takes power from these sources
– 320×240 color TFT display
– 6×3 keys on the water-proof keypad
– Multilingual menus and help screens
– USB connection to a personal computer
Bluetooth Specification v.2.0, Class B
Dimensions: 103 mm x 207 mm x 37 mm (4.1 in x 8.1 in x 1.4 in)
Operating temperature: 0…40 °C (32…104 °F)
Weight: 310 g (10.9 Oz) w/o batteries
Warranty: 2 years
RigExpert AA-55 ZOOM Option Bluetooth is made in Ukraine.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
*Batteries are not included with the analyzer.